Oscillation Cutting is a technological breakthrough that oscillates a servo axis to help break chips in tough to cut materials, reduces heat in the cut, while not diminishing tool life. This function oscillates the specified axis, and cutting is performed by synchronizing the oscillation of the specified axis with the rotation of the main spindle. Interruption in the cut breaks material into small chips.
- Creates the ultimate solutions for materials that are normally difficult to break chips.
- Productivity is increased by creating less open door interruptions by operator
- Less heat is created in the cut which extends tool life
- Capable on multiple axes
- Easily to program using custom G code.
- Oscillation setting can be changed easily within the program for machining multiple features with multiple tools.